What the carpets are? These are the floor covering mats; its upper layer is generally made up of wool or nylon. Today these are being in use on the floors of homes, cars, offices, restaurants, and on several public or private places for both comfort and decoration purposes. These are manufactured in large scale in various textile mills using heavy machinery whereas these are also hand made in various as a handicraft small scale industry. Carpet steam cleaning services with best carpet shampooers are the most reliable.
At public places these are squeezed and crushed by many legs whole day so they get dirty and gritty, very frequently, now it’s time to clean it so the method used for cleaning is “carpet steam cleaning services” using a steam carpet cleaning machine. Apart from this, you can use the service of professional and best carpet cleaner. This way of cleaning is considered to be very safe for the material used in its manufacturing and also is very safe as compared to some other methods that are being used in the market.
It can totally beautify your carpet and almost turns it into a new one. You can hire a professional by searching online. You have to just remove all the things like table, books, and toys from it before starting the machine. In my opinion, this is the best way of cleaning as compared to other ways like hot water or dye method and low moisture or dry foam method.
The various steps involve in this method are as follows, such that anyone may clean it by himself or herself:
- To Inspect- You have to inspect carpet construction that is its shape and manufacturing material used in it. And also stains over it. This can be done by experts within few minutes.
- Vaccumisation- This involves the using of vacuum cleaner over the carpet to clear all the dust and soil particles over it.
- Moving Furniture – All the furniture over it like sofas, table, and the other should be moved to some other place safely and carefully.
- Pre spot Treat- Some spots should be pre treated using stain remover to get the desired result.
- Pre Spray- Most used areas of the carpet should be sprayed with a special biodegradable solution.
- Grooming- Carpet should be pre groomed by a specially designed grooming machine depending on level of soil absorbed by it.
- Rinse and Extract- This should be done by using proper hot water by an expert at an optimum temperature.
- Neutraliser- This should be done to control the pH of the fabrics such that the fabrics are not harmed.
- Spot Treatment– If any spot remains after this then you have to treat it again using the proper solution.
- Post Groom- Before drying the carpet this process should be repeated to get the desired result.
- Speed Dry- High Speed dryers should be used to dry the carpet.
Now, your carpet is again ready to be used.